• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel My channel is about weight loss, health, healthy lifestyle and mental health. I am an RN as well, so that helps with the informative content.

shannontcarter

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: shannontcarter
Title of introduction: My channel is about weight loss, health, healthy lifestyle and mental health. I am an RN as well, so that helps with the informative content.
Your name/ Alias: Shannon
Where are you from? NC
How did you find TubeBuddy? Online researching.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To network
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To network with other YouTuber's to see if they would be interested in my channel and to also find channels in my niche to subscribe. Also to me new people.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1uaOR2bYJL9GCn4p4hFNQ?view_as=subscriber

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I saw your post in the collaboration forum, but since I'm not ready to collab at all I thought I'd drop a Welcome! to you here. :) I'm not focused on weight loss, but otherwise our channels and ages (you have just a year more experience at Life than I do!) are very similar! (Or, you know, will be once I get my act together a little bit.) I look forward to getting a chance to check out some of your videos, and I hope you find people to collaborate and network with! :heart: