• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question live

have you posted youtube live video from other channel to your channel ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • na

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

follow9na

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
have you posted youtube live video from other channel to your channel ?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't a question about the tubebuddy plugin, so I've moved it to YouTube discussion.

Normally I'd wonder what the point would be in posting a youtube live from another channel, to your own channel, but I know Nick Nimmin has done specifically this with his own channel, and having his 24/7 music stream that he has running on another channel, as a featured video on his channel.

So normally I wouldn't recommend it, but you CAN do it, but I'd consider carefully if it would work for your channel.

The other point to clear up, is that you can add another channel's livestream, to one of your own personal public playlists, and then have that playlist feature on your channel main page (this is how Nick Nimmin does it) BUT downloading someone else's livestream, and then UPLOADING it to your channel is against copyright if you didn't create the livestream, and could risk you getting a copyright strike.

So again, be careful. Personally I'd only do it if it's related.

Some channels upload livestream replays of their twitch livestreams, and then upload them to their youtube channel, this can make sense in some situations, especially due to the time limited nature of twitch vods. But again, it depends on the purpose.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't a question about the tubebuddy plugin, so I've moved it to YouTube discussion.

Normally I'd wonder what the point would be in posting a youtube live from another channel, to your own channel, but I know Nick Nimmin has done specifically this with his own channel, and having his 24/7 music stream that he has running on another channel, as a featured video on his channel.

So normally I wouldn't recommend it, but you CAN do it, but I'd consider carefully if it would work for your channel.

The other point to clear up, is that you can add another channel's livestream, to one of your own personal public playlists, and then have that playlist feature on your channel main page (this is how Nick Nimmin does it) BUT downloading someone else's livestream, and then UPLOADING it to your channel is against copyright if you didn't create the livestream, and could risk you getting a copyright strike.

So again, be careful. Personally I'd only do it if it's related.

Some channels upload livestream replays of their twitch livestreams, and then upload them to their youtube channel, this can make sense in some situations, especially due to the time limited nature of twitch vods. But again, it depends on the purpose.

OP
OP
follow9na

follow9na

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
thx, I had given a talk in one show, which was live .. and also I have a recording taken separately.
Btw both was zoom ... I guess I can take a chance, after all, I am the speaker in live talk.