• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel On my channel I make videos about YouTube and instagram growth and also lifestyle videos

RITA BENJAMIN

User name: RITA BENJAMIN
Title of introduction: On my channel I make videos about YouTube and instagram growth and also lifestyle videos
Your name/ Alias: Rita Benjamin
Where are you from? Cameroon
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to acquire the necessary skills and experience to make my channel stand out by learning from other creators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to provide valuable solutions to the questions viewers are asking for that will sincerely give me through satisfaction
How frequently do you upload? Multiple times a week
What are your hobbies? I love creating, interacting with people
I love reading
I love music
I love learning and making progress
I also look children
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is becoming my own boss and also becoming totally independent
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS3VjZJw9mw-jy4O6mkdYA

OP
OP
R

RITA BENJAMIN

User name: RITA BENJAMIN
Title of introduction: On my channel I make videos about YouTube and instagram growth and also lifestyle videos
Your name/ Alias: Rita Benjamin
Where are you from? Cameroon
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to acquire the necessary skills and experience to make my channel stand out by learning from other creators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to provide valuable solutions to the questions viewers are asking for that will sincerely give me through satisfaction
How frequently do you upload? Multiple times a week
What are your hobbies? I love creating, interacting with people
I love reading
I love music
I love learning and making progress
I also look children
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is becoming my own boss and also becoming totally independent
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS3VjZJw9mw-jy4O6mkdYA
Thank you so much tubebuddy

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Rita, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your channel, I hope you can be your own boss one day ΓÇö that's a great goal :)