• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm a for support and love!

Smallz_Official

Subscriber Goal
User name: Smallz_Official
Title of introduction: I'm all for support and love!
Your name/ Alias: Smallz
Where are you from? Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking for ways to expand my platform and came across to TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I definitely wanna grow my channel but most importantly meet other creators like myself!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to help people! People who never had it good,or people just looking for a push to reach out and get there goals achieved.
How frequently do you upload? I just started youtube so I plan on uploading weekly here soon.
What are your hobbies? I Enjoy making people laugh. I also love watching videos of strategies to grow not only myself but my channel.
What is your biggest dream? TO MAKE IT!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxaY2c0vfFmYLapx0hewCw

Reactions: Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Smallz, welcome to the forums! That's an awesome goal, I'm sure you'll be able to help people. I love watching videos about strategies to grow my channel too, and I've found these forums helpful, so hopefully you will as well :)

Reactions: Smallz_Official
OP
OP
Smallz_Official

Smallz_Official

Subscriber Goal
Hey Smallz, welcome to the forums! That's an awesome goal, I'm sure you'll be able to help people. I love watching videos about strategies to grow my channel too, and I've found these forums helpful, so hopefully you will as well :)
Thank you Etylicial! I hope we can support each other since we have stuff in common! I LOVE your channel!

Reactions: Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you Etylicial! I hope we can support each other since we have stuff in common! I LOVE your channel!
Thanks so much! Your channel is great too (just subscribed ;)) and I'd love to stay connected. I can't wait to see where you go ΓÇö your channel is already doing so well and I'm sure it'll blow up soon!

Reactions: Smallz_Official