• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Big Dream!

Nizam Blacks

User name: Nizam Blacks
Title of introduction: Volkswagen GolfR Lover ~ Nizam Blacks Channel is a Entertainment Group Volkswagen Golf R Lover , founded in 2005 by Malaysian entrepreneur Nizam Blacks, with its headquarters located in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. Nizam Blacks vision was to create an aspirational lifestyle brand that combined exotic automobiles, action sports and popular culture. We look forward to sharing our adventures with you and together creating a united Supercar community that doesn't just tuck these amazing machines away in garages but rather takes them to the ends of the earth for all to enjoy!
Your name/ Alias: @nizamblacks
Where are you from? Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? i know tubebuddy from google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm join this community because like to hear advantage be user TUBEBUDDY. and I'm here to know others channels owner and we can share some idea. please Subscribe my small Youtube channel link bellows
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: im try find idea how to interactions people to watching my channel from my video. and im also need support from others automotive channels or live style channels.
How frequently do you upload? now im try to practice daily upload video.
What are your hobbies? my hobbies mode my Volkswagen golf R and i love automotive.
What is your biggest dream? after im lost my job because Covid-19 situation, and I'm promise find some good money to my children's and my family. my biggest dream in YOUTUBE be super YOUTUBE creator & superstar 1M subscriber my channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hvRr23LHTyHz16VK6Rr5Q

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!!!!