• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Forum Suggestion Enabling " Change " & "delete" for every post / reply I do in the forums

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! I have faced this 2-3 times and I have observed others facing this. It might be my understanding mistake too.

Sometimes I reply to any query in the forums and I find some mistake or I want to delete it ... then at places I find option to change / delete and at places I don't find option to change/delete.

I am talking about this
1600502284054.png

I can furher elaborate if required. Sorry if I missed some information and asked for the request.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! I have faced this 2-3 times and I have observed others facing this. It might be my understanding mistake too.

Sometimes I reply to any query in the forums and I find some mistake or I want to delete it ... then at places I find option to change / delete and at places I don't find option to change/delete.

I am talking about this
View attachment 7502

I can furher elaborate if required. Sorry if I missed some information and asked for the request.

This is because some people spam in certain sections, so we are working on a balance if this gets more support I'll see more into it.

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama