• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Bridget Bailey from Garden Party here! Hello everyone itΓÇÖs so good to be here! I center my channel around my life at home in the garden. I have thre

BridgetBailey

Subscriber Goal
User name: BridgetBailey
Title of introduction: Bridget Bailey from Garden Party here! Hello everyone itΓÇÖs so good to be here! I center my channel around my life at home in the garden. I have three kids and include our adventure as well. My husband and I also team up to DYI project around the house and garden.
Your name/ Alias: Bridget Bailey
Where are you from? Alexandria, Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? From AndrewΓÇÖs YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The keyword and tag analysis
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I believe YouTube is a valuable tool and IΓÇÖd love to take part in contributing to the value and help grow my niches. My first goal as My family and I start is to get to 100 subscribers and to be an inspiration and a source of love and joy for the world.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gardening is my biggest passion. I also love DIY builds and of course Family time!
What is your biggest dream? To have a strong and happy family.
YouTube Channel Link:
View: https://youtu.be/2owZH7h1BRU

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Bridget, welcome to the forums! Best of luck with YouTubeΓÇöthat's a wonderful goal for your channel and for life :)

Reactions: BridgetBailey