• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Notifications on the next topic.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Good day all. I sincerely need your responses.

How do I post a message to my subscribers informing them of my next video before uploading the video?

Suggestions please. Thanks

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have you tried making the video a premiere so that people can see what it is and when - assuming you have already uploaded it. Or you can use your discussion tab.

You can use community posts once you have (I think) 1000 subs, which is a great way to let people know what is happening on your channel.

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Have you tried making the video a premiere so that people can see what it is and when - assuming you have already uploaded it. Or you can use your discussion tab.

You can use community posts once you have (I think) 1000 subs, which is a great way to let people know what is happening on your channel.
Thanks @Kari B. I will try that of setting video premiere.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You're welcome, it gives people a chance to comment on the post too and get a bit of excitement, which I believe helps once the video goes live.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
you could make it as a premiere? that way people will get a notification of the upload BEFORE the publishing. You could also do the annoying self promotion on your twitter, but I find people going "new video in an hour" tweet to be fairly annoying, so maybe your best bet is to try a premiere. But at the end of the day, even if you promote a video a day before it's released, some of your audience simply might not want to watch it until days or weeks later. So a little tweet notification, setting it as a premiere, or if you have access, a community post, or a youtube/instagram story could work as well.

You don't want to sound spammy and self promotiony though. You might find people will unsubscribe if they're notified TOO early.