• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am an artist and I love to draw

Caniguilla Tilin

User name: Caniguilla Tilin
Title of introduction: I am an artist and I love to draw
Your name/ Alias: Canigue
Where are you from? Haiti
How did you find TubeBuddy? In a Youtube Influence training by Pierre-Eliott
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? where I come from people don't use youtube a lot and I want to have an entourage who can encourage me to continue on my way and to share a lot about this position to know more and also to enrich my knowledge. through anything that can help me move forward
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am the owner of my Canigue Draw company, my objective is to share my knowledge and my knowledge through my works all over the world
How frequently do you upload? I don't have a schedule, I just started with my channel, it's still under construction
What are your hobbies? I am Caniguilla TILIN an art lover. Being an Architect, Draftsman, Illustrator and Trainer, I am also the founder and owner of Canigue Draw.

Through CanigueDraw I share my knowledge with my students, we organize workshops more specifically on the realistic portrait.
What is your biggest dream? Help as many people and young people as I can develop their artistic talent at any cost
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKy0yW1aos79nKrB9HT9ejQ?sub_confirmation=1

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Canigue, Welcome to the forums!

There are some artists as well here in the house. feel free to have a look as well.

Enjoy your stay!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Canigue, welcome to the forums! Your drawings on your channel look amazing, good luck with YouTube :)