• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel An RPG and Motorsports lover with a dab of tech enthusiasm

Astrophel Vlad

User name: Astrophel Vlad
Title of introduction: An RPG and Motorsports loves with a dab of tech enthusiasm
Your name/ Alias: AV
Where are you from? Shhhh! It's a Secret!
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was a couple of years back maybe in 2017, where i was trying to get the best out of my videos, google searched it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope i find a good community for myself here, I also share every thing i use IRL, tubebuddy being one of them, I'll try to make a couple of videos how it works, how everything on this youtube platform of constant fighting for recognition works and give insight to people like myself who are trying to earn something and having fun/learning while doing the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I don't want youtube to be my primary world, I'd like it to be more of a secondary source of income but also build a community where everyones like minded and open, share thoughts, opinions, play games, cool off, just have a fun time after a days work!
How frequently do you upload? I post content daily when something's around the corner, I have a flexible schedule, I usually do lets play videos, so ill try to complete a series as soon as possible, once i start it, uploading 3 videos at times, this'll give me time to cool off later. I also do reviews about any softwares + hardware i use to do what im doing i.e. youtube + gaming.
What are your hobbies? Playing games, day dreaming, cooking something fun.
What is your biggest dream? I wish i can turn things around and get my life back which was once taken away from me, ive been striving for years, i still am, i will be, i just want results, i don't have much time left.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChFEBtIp4LuAuVPHoPHYwyg

OP
OP
Astrophel Vlad

Astrophel Vlad

You too bro! you too!
I'm looking around for active community members with similar interests, try the twisted youtube algorithms together, unwind them and share the same!

Reactions: residentcasuals