• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Psychic/Empath tarot reader in the house!

TiffsTarot

User name: TiffsTarot
Title of introduction: Psychic/Empath tarot reader in the house!
Your name/ Alias: Tiff ☺️
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Introducing myself and hoping to meet new amazing YouTubers. Basic networking
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Gaining new info on how to draw new persons to ytpage and how to perfect my channel in general
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly, and monthly
What are your hobbies? Reading, any outside activities, gaming, meditation
What is your biggest dream? Fulfill my destiny
YouTube Channel Link: UCO_8XtW95xG49Vv1mAdVjUQ

Reactions: Johnally

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hiya Tiff

Welcome on board. Had a quick look at your Libra video and thought you might appreciate some constructive feedback as we are all on a learning journey. If not, just ignore it.

Let me say upfront, I haven't a clue about Tarot, so don't know the normal format used, but I would love to see you on screen. Tarot must be a personal thing so I would really up the personal engagement by being on screen. Vertical videos are a big thing on YT at the moment but they need to be sub 60 seconds, otherwise I would go for landscape recording. Lastly, I think the sound needs some work, maybe just get a cheap lav mike, it can make a world of difference.

Good luck with your channel

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Tiff, Welcome to the forums!

I love Psychic stuff, been watching a few recently

Enjoy your stay!

OP
OP
TiffsTarot

TiffsTarot

Hiya Tiff

Welcome on board. Had a quick look at your Libra video and thought you might appreciate some constructive feedback as we are all on a learning journey. If not, just ignore it.

Let me say upfront, I haven't a clue about Tarot, so don't know the normal format used, but I would love to see you on screen. Tarot must be a personal thing so I would really up the personal engagement by being on screen. Vertical videos are a big thing on YT at the moment but they need to be sub 60 seconds, otherwise I would go for landscape recording. Lastly, I think the sound needs some work, maybe just get a cheap lav mike, it can make a world of difference.

Good luck with your channel
Thanks so much for your feedback! IΓÇÖve actually tried the up close route and my assets are a distraction I was told so I stopped lol. I will definitely take the mic under consideration and will make sure I incorporate that.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Thanks so much for your feedback! IΓÇÖve actually tried the up close route and my assets are a distraction I was told so I stopped lol. I will definitely take the mic under consideration and will make sure I incorporate that.
I suspect there are many tarot channels, so you need to stand out. Maybe your assets could be the attraction that makes your channel unique? Just a thought :)