• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel RetroYuuki Gaming; Playing and Reliving the Classics

RetroYuuki

TubeBuddy User
www.retroyuukigaming.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RetroYuuki
Title of introduction: RetroYuuki Gaming; Playing and Reliving the Classics
Your name/ Alias: RetroYuuki
Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy using my Facebook account
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join the community because I would like to showcase my videos as well as help others grow in YouTube through the use of other social media like Facebook.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to eventually use YouTube as a full time user, but also to entertain my audience through video games, commentaries, and sports.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post as much as I can when school is on break or when I feel I have a good idea. I post Monday to Fridays, with sometimes posting on the weekends
What are your hobbies? My hobbies include game development with RPG Maker MZ/MV. I also like to have fun with friends, go outside and have fun
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be a video game entertainer through game play and having fun. Money is secondary, entertainment is primary
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBsMuZ6Ns-xsp78W5qQJbhQ

Reactions: residentcasuals

CelticSpike

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome. I also have a channel that's focused on older games , specifically RPGs, with a little bit of VR thrown in.

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello RetroYuuki, Welcome to the forums!

Ive absolutely love retro games. Corpse party was one up there with to the moon

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: RetroYuuki