• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming I've got an idea for a new gaming channel

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
OK, here it is.

Basically I screen capture me playing Crusader Kings 3 with a mic on me. Each video goes about an hour until I rage-quit, curse out the game and restart another game immediately. The language might violate YouTube's terms of service though.

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Lol - I'm unfamiliar with the game, but I imagine there are more than a few people willing to watch someone rage quit a video game they enjoy! Give it a crack! :p

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Lol - I'm unfamiliar with the game, but I imagine there are more than a few people willing to watch someone rage quit a video game they enjoy! Give it a crack! :p
What makes it different is that you play a dynasty over multiple years. So when your character dies, you begin to play as that character's heir. Because of that, if you make a mistake in the beginning, you suddenly find yourself playing your grandson who is, to put it lightly, an genuine moron who looses everything you built. It then takes you a generation or two to fix that error. ANd if you are me, you introduce new mistakes so suddenly you die and never reach the end goal.

Reactions: Growing Up Walls