• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel What's up guys, Jonny here, in this post I'll be talking about me and my channel

Deciden0w

TubeBuddy Pro
savagebutsimple.business.site
Subscriber Goal
User name: Deciden0w
Title of introduction: What's up guys, Jonny here, in this post I'll be talking about me and my channel
Your name/ Alias: Deciden0w
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Seems like many great channel recommend Tubebuddy for someone starting off. I also enjoy the friendly user interface of Tubebuddy compare to others during my own research. I actually got the lifetime subscription ;)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Motivation, suggestions, tips and overall great vibe for when things seems to be tough. I firmly believe that surrounding your self with people who think alike and have the same goals/aspirations is the key to success (even if it's on a forum ) :D
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With my channel I want to provide superior quality education and guidance to everyone and anyone that wants to better themselves both physically and mentally. My journey through the fitness world, like many, was never easy. Unfortunately, our fitness industry has always been polluted by myths, misleading trends, and false advertising. Success and achieving oneΓÇÖs fitness goals should never be that difficult especially because of all the proven and researched ways that we currently have available right now. I am the living proof of this. With my expertise in this field, I will ultimately help as many people as I can to finally see the results they deserve. I will create a culture where people will live healthy lifestyles beyond the polluted mainstream fitness. My biggest milestone in life is when I finally mastered my health and fitness. The personal development journey that came with it was enlightening and this is why I am very passionate in sharing this
How frequently do you upload? I upload a new content weekly :)
What are your hobbies? Outside of bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition, I enjoy working on my own personal development. I am a big fan of audiobooks and cooking!
What is your biggest dream? Respected as one of the leading fitness and personal development coach/mentor that people go to for real science-based advice and information that helps them achieve long term success. As well as striving to be a great speaker
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5-zvHMmwj2xQyYt0VB7lA

Last edited: