• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey. Hi. Wassssup! I'm Chloe Lauren. Here for the positive vibes. Hope you're all good? :)

Subscriber Goal
User name: Life as Chloe Lauren
Title of introduction: Hey. Hi. Wassssup! I'm Chloe Lauren. Here for the positive vibes. Hope you're all good? :)
Your name/ Alias: Life as Chloe Lauren
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know it was definitely on YouTube but I cannot remember for the life of me who was the first one I heard about it from, but it had to be either Annie Dube, Cathrin Manning or Muaaz.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have been using TubeBuddy for 3 months now and finally decided to brave the forums. It's about time I mixed with more YouTubers and get to know other creators. Always good to be part of a community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly, just starting a channel was an accomplishment. I had always kept away due to how I felt about myself but once I went for it, I was like BOOM, look at me now. From here, it's to help people who have been through similar and bring a little joy. I just want to grow a positive, fun loving community around me!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Does watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and eating Maltesers count? Don't worry I do read as well.
What is your biggest dream? Work for myself one day and live a happy life. Things haven't always been perfect for me in the way I feel, but I'm moving towards a more positive way of living. Weird is good, right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsqDyAPS0Pyc9tPfFkaKpg

Reactions: deeds enriquez

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Life as Chloe Lauren
Title of introduction: Hey. Hi. Wassssup! I'm Chloe Lauren. Here for the positive vibes. Hope you're all good? :)
Your name/ Alias: Life as Chloe Lauren
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know it was definitely on YouTube but I cannot remember for the life of me who was the first one I heard about it from, but it had to be either Annie Dube, Cathrin Manning or Muaaz.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have been using TubeBuddy for 3 months now and finally decided to brave the forums. It's about time I mixed with more YouTubers and get to know other creators. Always good to be part of a community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly, just starting a channel was an accomplishment. I had always kept away due to how I felt about myself but once I went for it, I was like BOOM, look at me now. From here, it's to help people who have been through similar and bring a little joy. I just want to grow a positive, fun loving community around me!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Does watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and eating Maltesers count? Don't worry I do read as well.
What is your biggest dream? Work for myself one day and live a happy life. Things haven't always been perfect for me in the way I feel, but I'm moving towards a more positive way of living. Weird is good, right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsqDyAPS0Pyc9tPfFkaKpg

Welcome to the forums Chole! great to see you! Glad you found us, and Annie, Cathrin, or Muaaz are all great :) I think F.R.I.E.N.D.S. counts or my GF would be mad at me! hahaha

I hope you all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

OP
OP
Life as Chloe Lauren
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums Chole! great to see you! Glad you found us, and Annie, Cathrin, or Muaaz are all great :) I think F.R.I.E.N.D.S. counts or my GF would be mad at me! hahaha

I hope you all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hi Andrew. Appreciate it my friend. Look forward to getting more involved here.

Have an awesome day! :)

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Awesome lol. I'm at work. Not long finished lunch. What's your channel about? Thinking...possibly...gaming? haha
aw well, youre halfway done with your day at least. Lunch is my favorite part of work.

Absolutely, its all going to be about gaming. though I dont have any commentaries on it or voiceovers. im mostly going to classify it as
"Cinematic Experience" or so.