• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel I love Technology and I really want to share it and spread the feeling.

Subscriber Goal
User name: Jehiel Houmenou Brit
Title of introduction: I love Technology and I really want to share it and spread the feeling.
Your name/ Alias: JAymaN
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Well I watched a lot of videos before starting my channel and pretty everyone talked about it. Dee Nimmin, Nick Nimmmin and others.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to just express myself and hope for the best for my channel and my life through communication and interaction with a a wide community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly I want to my technology something recognized in my country among the young and old and also help others out.
How frequently do you upload? For now I upload weekly but as time goes on I'll see what I can do.
What are your hobbies? Solving Mathematics, Watching Tech videos, watching YouTube vidoes yeah I think that's it
What is your biggest dream? Wellll, I want to be recognized in my country as a tech influencer and s person other people can look up to and as well bring joy and pride to my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yxETbejtQTybYRHvQIN8w

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Jehiel! Welcome to the forums. Those are awesome goals for your channel, good luck and I hope you'll succeed on YouTube!