• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 30 videos yeah boi!!

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Now this isnΓÇÖt exactly a milestone to gloat about, but for me it was a hard road to get 30 oil painting videos uploaded, as opposed to something like 30 cat videos, but I got there, next uploads milestone: 50 videos :blush:
18B0533D-965B-430C-9AEC-081C0CB0EC55.png

MarcelaΓÇÖs Way

Hi @Damo’s Paintings I think that is AMAZING! That you have 30 uploads!! 30 is one of my upcoming milestones and I’m super excited about it too!! so I think that you should be super proud of yourself!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Damo’s Paintings I think that is AMAZING! That you have 30 uploads!! 30 is one of my upcoming milestones and I’m super excited about it too!! so I think that you should be super proud of yourself!!❤❤❤❤❤
Well thank you very much, producing painting videos coupled with the typical demands of a parenting lifestyle makes it difficult to upload frequently, but IΓÇÖm still heaving at it, wish you well with your uploads too :blush:

• Love
Reactions: Mukta
OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@DamoΓÇÖs Paintings OMG!! Your work is absolutely amazing! Everything looks soooo real! Great Job! Also great editing!
Thanks so much, I consider myself a realistic automotive and aviation artist as my main skill, but also get into wet on wet stuff as well, IΓÇÖm loving what I do and enjoy sharing my skills and offering tips and advice for other artists :blush:

Congratulations on 30 uploads!
Jessica
Hey there, thanks so much, itΓÇÖs a hard road but one IΓÇÖm not regretting going down :blush: