• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi Guys, i'am a new content creator, I just started a few months ago, nice to meet you and don't forget to subscribe my channel sorry for my poor eng

Nevaran

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nevaran
Title of introduction: Hi Guys, i'am a new content creator, I just started a few months ago, nice to meet you and don't forget to subscribe my channel sorry for my poor english ΓÇìΓÖÇ
Your name/ Alias: Nevaran
Where are you from? Indonesian
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it from google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Find a friend to talk
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Save my live
How frequently do you upload? Daily, about game, just every day
What are your hobbies? Playing Game and Badminton
What is your biggest dream? To be a youtuber gaming, so my mom don't angry to me again, I also want to be a professional badminton player
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09ffo1o0P2c-c_fAm_FXrw?view_as=subscriber

• Love
Reactions: tonton09

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nevaran, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your channel (and also with becoming a professional badminton player, that sounds awesome and I hope you achieve it one day)! :)

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hiya and welcome.

Had a quick look at your latest videos and first up, I am no expert on gaming channels, but wouldn't it be better to have on screen commentary with tips & tricks?.. Also maybe introduce yourself (I know that can be difficult) or at least tell viewers up front, what they can expect from your channel/video?