• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel hello guys, I"m new involve content creator but I'm just starting and making more subscribers before i'll start vlogging

tonton09

Subscriber Goal
User name: tonton09
Title of introduction: hello guys, I"m new involve content creator but I'm just starting and making more subscribers before i'll start vlogging
Your name/ Alias: Ton-ton
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find it for having a biggest subscriber thats why I click and click.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to explore about here and I know you can help me for raising subscriber ?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To have more subscribers and viewers
How frequently do you upload? Maybe monthly, I consider it monthly. but For me I want gain more subscriber before I make more videos
What are your hobbies? Making videos , more on social medias,.
What is your biggest dream? To help my self and to raise my family. through building my dreams.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYMxXGrpB0WzQZG616iXOA?view_as=subscriber

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Tonton, Welcome to the forums

Dami ko nakikitang pinoy nagjojoin, although they hardly stay or be active around here.

Do enjoy your stay here.

OP
OP
tonton09

tonton09

Subscriber Goal
Hello Tonton, Welcome to the forums

Dami ko nakikitang pinoy nagjojoin, although they hardly stay or be active around here.

Do enjoy your stay here.
actually sir masaya ako na isa ka ding pinoy so actually sir naguguluhan pa ako matutulungan mo ba ako sir?