• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi guise its WISE DRin is my youtube channel please zdo subscribe my youtube , THANK YOU AND GODBLESS

Wisedrin

Subscriber Goal
User name: Wisedrin
Title of introduction: Hi guise its WISE DRin is my youtube channel please zdo subscribe my youtube , THANK YOU AND GODBLESS
Your name/ Alias: WISE DRin
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? its a recommendation of a vlogger youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? They given a lot clue of tags , the information about on youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To become more subscriber and more views
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching movies, eating , cleaning chores
What is your biggest dream? To become successfull small youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvKhivxMA6hkYVTiJHBbhSg

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Wisedrin, Welcome to the forums!

Goodluck sa journey mo!

Enjoy your stay here

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Wisedrin

Welcome.

I had a look at your channel and although you have posted dance videos, which I thought were good, I wasn't sure about your target audience and as a viewer what I could expect from your channel, so there was no reason for me to subscribe. I would recommend that you plan what you want your channel to be and what you will be offering your audience to keep them interested. Then include this in videos, descriptions etc.

Godbless

Liz

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Wisedrin, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your YouTube channel, I hope you become successful and reach your goals :)