• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel A funny introvert

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
User name: JoanMich
Title of introduction: A funny introvert
Your name/ Alias: JoanMich
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious make friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: own a business and make new friends and get certain subscribers!!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? watching movies, playing badminton, traveling, and more
What is your biggest dream? to become a motivational speaker and inspire others to become the best version of themselves
YouTube Channel Link:
UCaK2qPYdRqVqjS3eW503Wcg

Last edited:
Reactions: Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey JoanMich, welcome to the forums! Good luck with everything ΓÇö that's super cool that you want to become a motivational speaker and inspire people, and I hope YouTube can help you do that :)

Reactions: JoanMich
OP
OP
J

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
Hello thank you everyone for welcoming me.. good luck with everything guysss...

alexa_lian

I love your channel! I hope you are able to succeed and thrive on YouTube as a motivational speaker. Keep it up, I subscribed and wish you the best of luck

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome, just watched your video on the museum of Berlin. Don't forget to add a little message asking people to like your video, you've got plenty of views and I'm sure quite a few of them like them.

• Love
OP
OP
J

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
I love your channel! I hope you are able to succeed and thrive on YouTube as a motivational speaker. Keep it up, I subscribed and wish you the best of luck

Hi ..I love your channel too and I subscribed too thank you so much for your encouraging me.. I wish you all the best, and don't give up let's support each other, and someday, who knows, we will celebrate our success.. Are you on ig or fb?

OP
OP
J

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
Welcome, just watched your video on the museum of Berlin. Don't forget to add a little message asking people to like your video, you've got plenty of views and I'm sure quite a few of them like them.

Hello.. you are absolutely right!! thank you.. next video i will do it ..Thanks so much

Reactions: residentcasuals
OP
OP
J

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
Hey JoanMich, welcome to the forums! Good luck with everything ΓÇö that's super cool that you want to become a motivational speaker and inspire people, and I hope YouTube can help you do that :)

Hello ;) thank you for the message yes I hope someday.. good luck with your journey and God bless you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
How can I add my profile pic? Do I need to use pc? Because it says I don't have app to add pic
It's under "Account Settings" via the web. I suspect you can do it on mobile by using a web browser vs the app