• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered keyword search always in the red when weighted !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2 mk2vr6

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
whats up everyone? so i've been trying the keyword search and.... its always in the poor on the weighted and fair or excellent on the unweighted.I find it very confusing and I always change my mind based on what it says. I would appreciate all the advice given !

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There are many videos on the TubeBuddy channel going over this, but I think you are asking a bit more of a "philosophical" question that I am dealing with as well, so I thought I'd share what I've learned so far.

TubeBuddy can help you optimize ideas you have, or to plan and select a topic. If you are optimizing an idea you have, it may just simply not have enough search volume or ranking to get you out of the red. I find that's where SEO optimization can at least maximize the traffic you do get.

On the other hand, if you are open to ideas, you can play around with search terms to find a topic that has the search volume and rankings.

Reactions: R2 mk2vr6

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There are many videos on the TubeBuddy channel going over this, but I think you are asking a bit more of a "philosophical" question that I am dealing with as well, so I thought I'd share what I've learned so far.

TubeBuddy can help you optimize ideas you have, or to plan and select a topic. If you are optimizing an idea you have, it may just simply not have enough search volume or ranking to get you out of the red. I find that's where SEO optimization can at least maximize the traffic you do get.

On the other hand, if you are open to ideas, you can play around with search terms to find a topic that has the search volume and rankings.

Reactions: R2 mk2vr6
OP
OP
R2 mk2vr6

R2 mk2vr6

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the good advice ! I'll try it out I'll see if the seo helps more than the keyword

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

This is great advice. A lot of the times if it's in the red you may not have the authority yet and that's ok you have to build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.