• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel am just a gentle guy that love to make a positive change in my generations

gentleman

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: gentleman
Title of introduction: am just a gentle guy that love to make a positive change in my generations
Your name/ Alias: Niga4christ
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? just to be connected with my fellow YouTubers, to learn more about how to prosper in YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? weakly and monthly
What are your hobbies? things of God,
and money
What is your biggest dream? to succeed and break out from poverty
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBKqIJLkOIakszYIgQThpwQ

Reactions: AliMart
OP
OP
gentleman

gentleman

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: gentleman
Title of introduction: am just a gentle guy that love to make a positive change in my generations
Your name/ Alias: Niga4christ
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? just to be connected with my fellow YouTubers, to learn more about how to prosper in YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? weakly and monthly
What are your hobbies? things of God,
and money
What is your biggest dream? to succeed and break out from poverty
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBKqIJLkOIakszYIgQThpwQ
Why error

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey man, welcome to the forums. Good luck with coming out of poverty man hope you achieve that.

The error thing is basically the subscriber button hasn't been added properly. As you can see mine is showing with no error. There is a forum post advising how to fix it.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Watched your latest video ( I was a kid when the first film came out lol). Just think you need to explain what your channel is about. Here is a great place to pick up tips on how to construct a channel that has appeal and growth potential. God bless you in your quest to escape from poverty.

Reactions: residentcasuals