• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Vlog Channel - Inspired by Casey Neistat

Armanca Family Vlog

User name: Armanca Family Vlog
Title of introduction: Vlog Channel - Inspired by Casey Neistat
Your name/ Alias: Armanca Family Vlog
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? VID IQ wasn't reaching my expectations
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Achieving youtube success (100K subs in 12 months). My vlog is about a young family that lives abroad. We share our challenges, our ideas and give motivation for action and overcome fear to travel the world for people who watch us and follow our story.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (2-3 times per week)
What are your hobbies? Youtube is my biggest hobby. Travel, work, share ideas, inspire people. Learn how to shoot beautiful videos.
What is your biggest dream? Owning a 7-figure business and enjoy the life with meaningful actions of my own. Also, be helpful through my work and give back to the community. Also, I want to have a strong and healthy family including the relations within the family and my community.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ARMANCAFamilyVlog

OP
OP
Armanca Family Vlog

Armanca Family Vlog

Please join my channel and share your thoughts. I am listening and paying attention to everything that is useful and to the point. Also, let's collaborate. I live in Montreal, Canada.