• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Messaging your subscribers

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Not really messaging, but the way you say it probably be like this?

1600088423285.png

Youtube post so that all of them can see what you say.

Reactions: PinayLifeUSA

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
YouΓÇÖll find that itΓÇÖs better to just keep uploading your content, but maybe choose a few of your super fans or just fans, and give them a quick hello in the intro of your video, like a shout out kind of thing. Even if youΓÇÖre trying to reach every subscriber, not all of them will respond, thereΓÇÖll be inactive ones, some may even be bots.

YouΓÇÖll find that creators wouldnΓÇÖt message individual subscribers, thatΓÇÖs not what the viewers have subscribed for, theyΓÇÖve subscribed for the content, content that weΓÇÖre putting out regularly. IΓÇÖve subscribed to a number of others, and IΓÇÖd feel weird if any of them were to individually message me.

My best suggestion is, if you really want to engage with your subscribers, reply to their comments, when they leave one, and give theirs a heart, like what I do below:
15BC2E72-48D8-43A5-A83B-2320D501697B.jpeg

10E2F71B-9E60-4CFF-B82B-B6C8B574BF65.jpeg

Every comment that I see, I donΓÇÖt just type out a generic ΓÇ£oh thanks blah blahΓÇ¥, I really get in there and write out a personalized reply, and the responses are usually positive.

But this is just my 2cents.

Attachments

• A6A90252-D491-49B7-929F-DFBA5984A6B5.jpeg
    A6A90252-D491-49B7-929F-DFBA5984A6B5.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Uncle Momo

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
This is exactly what I want to learn how it is done. I didn't see this before posting my question. How can the above message be sent?
Its hand picked, from what I believe you'll get a message from youtube to unable it.
and it'll show up here.
1600430981631.png

Upload post, something like that and would be reachable from the community tab.

Reactions: Maryprecious

Virtual Road Trip

Familiar Member
Do you need to have a certain size channel to send those messages to subscribers? I see channels Im subbed to doing it but I cant figure out how to do it myself.

OP
OP
Uncle Momo

Uncle Momo

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
YouΓÇÖll find that itΓÇÖs better to just keep uploading your content, but maybe choose a few of your super fans or just fans, and give them a quick hello in the intro of your video, like a shout out kind of thing. Even if youΓÇÖre trying to reach every subscriber, not all of them will respond, thereΓÇÖll be inactive ones, some may even be bots.

YouΓÇÖll find that creators wouldnΓÇÖt message individual subscribers, thatΓÇÖs not what the viewers have subscribed for, theyΓÇÖve subscribed for the content, content that weΓÇÖre putting out regularly. IΓÇÖve subscribed to a number of others, and IΓÇÖd feel weird if any of them were to individually message me.

My best suggestion is, if you really want to engage with your subscribers, reply to their comments, when they leave one, and give theirs a heart, like what I do below:
View attachment 7492
View attachment 7493
Every comment that I see, I donΓÇÖt just type out a generic ΓÇ£oh thanks blah blahΓÇ¥, I really get in there and write out a personalized reply, and the responses are usually positive.

But this is just my 2cents.
ThatΓÇÖs brilliant advice that you

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
use your community feed, or if your fans are following you on twitter, you can just make a twitter status that will go to those who have decided to follow you, but at the end of the day, it's up to your audience to decide if they want your messeges. Mailing lists are a thing, but not all of your subscribers will want to sign up. If you force mass messeging down their throats, that's seen as spam, as it is here as well, but if you give your audience an option to opt in, if they want to be included in a mass messege via email list or a tweet or a community post, then you can reach more of your audience in one go.