• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Why hey there to everyone looking!!!!

Nankurunaisa

User name: Nankurunaisa
Title of introduction: Why hey there to everyone looking!!!!
Your name/ Alias: Nankurunaisa
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw someone else I never knew talking about it online and "came in" to see what they were talking about!!!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well.... I thought it would be fun "and it also makes me see others videos more often/or more easy aswell maybe!!!!"
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hmm.... I'm not certain but I think I would like to "entertain" and make "others happier" I suppose.... Plus, I consider making videos fun and prefer if more people saw it!!!!
How frequently do you upload? Hmm.... It truthfully depends!!!! But often enough i'd suppose!!!!
What are your hobbies? Singing, Dancing, Acting, Writing Poems/Song lyrics, Making music, Drawing, Painting, Writing shows and scripts!!!!
What is your biggest dream? Well my biggest dream is that....
I've always wanted to become a singer since "I was five years old" and just heard about it!!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxO4sYPnhHhuvs6l4yqQ3A

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Nankurunaisa, welcome to our community. Our forum has a great community always willing to help others learn to grow their channels. Remember to look around and interact with others.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Nankurunaisa, welcome to the forums! That's great that you find making YouTube videos really fun. Best of luck with your channel :)