• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hi there. Glad to be part of this community

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: MiddleofKnowhere
Title of introduction: Hi there. Glad to be part of this community
Your name/ Alias: Seth/MiddleofKnowhere
Where are you from? Nebraska is where I currently live. Iowa is where I'm from, and Chicago or Boston and then Ireland (where my wife is from) is where I'd like to end up.
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a fellow YouTuber. I got the app first, and only just recently installed the Chrome plug-in.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want my channel to really grow, so I thought this might be a good place to get helpful tips and advice. In turn, I want to help as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to see it grow into a community where both experienced people and novices come to share tech related ideas, to get feedback and advice for computer building and other tech related issues. I also want to help people who don't have infinite budgets build PCs and get tech that is both affordable and functional.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload 2 videos a month, usually on the weekend and usually late at night as that's when I finish typically. Ideally, I'd like to upload a video every week and then increase that when I can devote this as a full-time effort.
What are your hobbies? Besides building PCs, I love comic books and have been reading them off and on since I was a kid in the 90's. I enjoy playing Elder Scrolls Online with my friends as well. I like traveling to new places as the opportunity allows.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream I suppose is to retire, so travel more with my wife and son, have my YT channel grow to where I can leave my job and be my own boss, and to also make building PCs into more than just a hobby.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiddleofKnowhere/