• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello. New here. I'm Mr. Lazy from Korea who is doing Youtube about Reality of South Korea, and my own Music

MrLazy

TubeBuddy User
User name: MrLazy
Title of introduction: Hello. New here. I'm Mr. Lazy from Korea who is doing Youtube about Reality of South Korea, and my own Music
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Lazy
Where are you from? South Korea
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found many of mega youtubers are introducing Tubebuddy, and introduced it as optimized service to grow my channel, so I decided to take a look, and then decided to apply pro license
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly, I'm quite far from IT type of person, so in case of Youtube, if product is my content, marketing should be marketing strategy which should be done by IT Know-how. So it's like, I decided to outsource the marketing know-how from Tubebuddy, and focus on my content to do division of labor
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1. I hope more people can get the correct idea about Korea, not the fantasy which was seeding from other Youtube, or TV about Korea. As I lived 32 years in Korea only, and as I was involved in cultural industry for all of my life, I would like to be a cultural expert of here, and to show the reality of cultural stuff in South Korea.

2. I'm also a songwriter, mostly doing post-rock, but also doing some project to work with hollywood for soundtrack in movies or series. I want to promote my channel to let more people listen to my music, and also later, I'm thinking about giving some tips about songwriting when I meet the chance.
How frequently do you upload? Try to do 1 - 2 upload per week
What are your hobbies? I workout daily, mostly doing some home weights training
Also I play golf sometimes, like once in 1 - 2 months, with parents, or for business
I'm a whisky collector, so I enjoy to drink whisky from different breweries. Mostly Irish single malt
Lastly, I do research in philosophy, known as deconstruction of Derrida
What is your biggest dream? I would like to make a village without concept of 'exchange'
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsT-ypOSce90alQS2OFxVSg

• Love
Reactions: I tengah sumanadi

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hiya Mr L

Wow that waffle at the beginning of your latest video looks dangerous :D

Hope you don't mind me pointing out a tiny mistake in your intro above (being an English teacher, it is hardwired into me :(). Whisky comes from distilleries not breweries. Beer comes from breweries. Basically one is brewed and the other distilled!

• Haha
Reactions: MrLazy
OP
OP
MrLazy

MrLazy

TubeBuddy User
Hiya Mr L

Wow that waffle at the beginning of your latest video looks dangerous :D

Hope you don't mind me pointing out a tiny mistake in your intro above (being an English teacher, it is hardwired into me :(). Whisky comes from distilleries not breweries. Beer comes from breweries. Basically one is brewed and the other distilled!
haha I didn't know that teacher XD okie I will memorize it from now~ thanks for the quick unexpected lesson!
and yeah~ that waffle can be really dangerous if I pass that shop everyday XD

Reactions: EnglishwithLiz