• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello everyone, I am a new lifestyle and sport YouTuber with a spice of fun loving.

Ogala Esther

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ogala Esther
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I am a new lifestyle and sport YouTuber with a spice of fun loving.
Your name/ Alias: Ogala Esther
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To interact with creative minds like myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to genuinely put smiles, happiness and hope on the face of people regardless of their race.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Traveling, cooking, spending time with families, finding out new things, motivating
What is your biggest dream? Have a foundation that supports women in sports, be a source of inspiration to many lives and own a Media house.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5px1QHp-O359U_kJCBVMg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Ogala Esther, welcome to our community. I like your goal for your channel. May you succeed in your quest to put smiles on everyone.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png