• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A chill gaming channel where I've been educating and making people laugh for 10 years

Capp00

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Capp00
Title of introduction: A chill gaming channel where I've been educating and making people laugh for 10 years
Your name/ Alias: Capp00
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've been using it for so long on both channels that I don't even remember where I learned about it from.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Thought it would be a good place to learn some things, improve my style, share some ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This has become a great side-business, but I'm ready to take it full-time. 130k subscribers and 10 years of videos, always looking for ways to improve and grow even more.
How frequently do you upload? 3x a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Sports, Movies, Music, Drawing, Hiking, spending time with family
What is your biggest dream? To work from home as my own boss knowing that my family is well taken care of and have more time to enjoy the fun side of life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/capp00

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I've come across your channel before! Welcome!

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Great to have such and experienced YouTuber here. Also nice with a fellow gamer.