• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Vlogging

JAYAN'S TAYO

User name: JAYAN'S TAYO
Title of introduction: Vlogging
Your name/ Alias: JAYAN'S
Where are you from? PHILIPPINES
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find TubeBuddy as my sharing community
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I made to join in tubebuddy is because i want to prpmote my youtube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to accomplish with my channel is that we can teach everyone to have a lesson on every vlog that we did and we can also ask for the audience on what they want us to do because not only us that will decide what we will do but also our audience because they our our supporters
How frequently do you upload? Weeks
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to do video and thats why i created this channel last september 9
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be an influence to the youth that is experiencing what we have done before and inspires others to do the same way
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXR3uaDGRKO8J528C5p5NpA/about?disable_polymer=1

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello JAYAN, Welcome to the forums

I like how you posted what your plans are for you channel, its always nice for your coming subs to see what they are about to subscribe to.

Enjoy your stay here.