• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm a new YouTuber looking forward to being a part of this community.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Etypical
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a new YouTuber looking forward to being a part of this community.
Your name/ Alias: Etypical (or Elena, which is actually my name ΓÇö I don't mind!)
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it in various videos about how to succeed on YouTube (I don't remember the exact creator I first saw using it), and it looked like a helpful tool so I got it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to interact with and learn from this awesome and diverse community of YouTubers!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is just to create content that I'm proud of, and to entertain as many people with it as possible! In terms of subscriber milestones, my short-term goal is 100 subscribers, but I'd love to reach 1000 one day.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? ...does making YouTube videos count?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfienF9s7pwq1ccE2OMOmg

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Elena, Welcome to the forums!

You have a great goal there! creating content you are proud of is QUALITY! people will surely watch the numbers will follow!

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Etypical
OP
OP
Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Elena, Welcome to the forums!

You have a great goal there! creating content you are proud of is QUALITY! people will surely watch the numbers will follow!

Enjoy your stay!
Thank you so much for the welcome and the encouragement LouisFrost! :)

Reactions: LouisFrost