• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My wife bought me a 91 Volkswagen Jetta and I started building it.

R2 mk2vr6

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: R2 mk2vr6
Title of introduction: My wife bought me a 91 Volkswagen Jetta and I started building it.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Arturo but everyone calls me R2
Where are you from? I'm from Montreal Quebec, Canada.
How did you find TubeBuddy? My sister-in-law (mangiawhispers) showed me the app and I can't go without it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was going through the tubebuddy app and found the forums and I enjoy reading forums it brings the community together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel to be a learning experience. To help others that are doing what I am . Working on my car is a stress reliever and can also cause stress when I run into problems. I love to tackle them and break my head so other won't have to . My dream since I was a boy was to own my own garage . I am a mechanic and I love what I do so one day I would love to do what I do for myself and my family.
How frequently do you upload? My schedule hasn't been the best but when I do I usually post about what I am working on .
What are your hobbies? I love working on cars . Spending time with my family . Going on vacation
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to own my own garage that doesn't only work on regular cars but also modifies them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/acusano17

OP
OP
R2 mk2vr6

R2 mk2vr6

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you , alot of my friends called me like that for a while

jonnywood

User name: R2 mk2vr6
Title of introduction: My wife bought me a 91 Volkswagen Jetta and I started building it.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Arturo but everyone calls me R2
Where are you from? I'm from Montreal Quebec, Canada.
How did you find TubeBuddy? My sister-in-law (mangiawhispers) showed me the app and I can't go without it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was going through the tubebuddy app and found the forums and I enjoy reading forums it brings the community together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel to be a learning experience. To help others that are doing what I am . Working on my car is a stress reliever and can also cause stress when I run into problems. I love to tackle them and break my head so other won't have to . My dream since I was a boy was to own my own garage . I am a mechanic and I love what I do so one day I would love to do what I do for myself and my family.
How frequently do you upload? My schedule hasn't been the best but when I do I usually post about what I am working on .
What are your hobbies? I love working on cars . Spending time with my family . Going on vacation
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to own my own garage that doesn't only work on regular cars but also modifies them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/acusano17
Its my suggestion to you, when you buildup your own garage, you always need to secure it, then you'll should need to use the best garage door opener because it'll always helpful to you.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @R2 mk2vr6, welcome to our community. As you can see we have an awesome community. It's a great place to make connections and meet new people.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.