• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Have you noticed that YT doesn't count comments with emojis? Try it.

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
I have noticed texts with emojis in the comment section of yt are not counted.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Do you mean emoji only? Or text with emojis? Almost all my comments have emojis & text - and they are counted.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
If they have emojis only youtube might count them as spam and not count them towards the amount of comments you have maybe? But all my comments that have emojis also have text included in them too.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
If they have emojis only youtube might count them as spam and not count them towards the amount of comments you have maybe? But all my comments that have emojis also have text included in them too.
this is most likely it. if weΓÇÖre talking about public comment number counts under your video, then it only counts PUBLIC comments, and if a comment is held as spam, THEN it wonΓÇÖt count.

I often get genuine comments from very enthusiastic fans who fill their comments with emojis that get picked up as spam.

If you are the commentor, and your comment doesnΓÇÖt show to anyone else, and contains a lot of emojis, itΓÇÖs probably being held for review as potential spam.

IΓÇÖm always using emojis