• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Tutorials for Animators, Motion designers & Artists based on my life in the industry running an animation studio.

AnimatorArtistLife

User name: AnimatorArtistLife
Title of introduction: Tutorials for Animators, Motion designers & Artists based on my life in the industry running an animation studio.
Your name/ Alias: AnimatorArtistLife
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think it was in a few YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn, Gain advice and meeting others starting out like myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖve run an animation studio for over 10 years, So I started becoming interested in other streams of passive income that would hopefully give me more free time with my family. My goal is for this to be a part of that, Also it's fun and a nice break from client work
How frequently do you upload? 1 to 2 times a month, it takes time to create tutorials, and I like to add a personal intro of myself to every video.
What are your hobbies? Muay Thai boxing, Learning about passive income, Growing my art shop on Etsy
What is your biggest dream? To have enough passive income to live just comfortably that I can spend more time with family and Travel with them.
My wife's family is in Brazil we really want to visit more often.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/AnimatorArtistLife