• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just a dad with a son!

EvaWar

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.evawar.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: EvaWar
Title of introduction: Just a dad with a son!
Your name/ Alias: EvaWar
Where are you from? South Africa, but live in Gibraltar
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw someone on fbook post one of their achievement badges
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The channel is new, so I guess we are looking for some inspiration, support, and some critique! A community of like minds is always a great place to learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: No hurry, but eventually make some money from it. The channel is what I created for my son, he is 8 now. He plays games, and I get all the dirty work, editing, social etc! I believe until he reaches a certain age, I need to be in full control and take all responsibility for what goes up on the channel.
How frequently do you upload? We try do weekdays, but still starting out and learning, so some days the recordings don't come out well for various reasons, or my son is busy with other activities.
What are your hobbies? gaming, fishing
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGsHlALuRhIu3O8lQylkdg/

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
Awesome videos, I do gaming with my kids as well. Question, what mics are you using?

OP
OP
EvaWar

EvaWar

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.evawar.com
Subscriber Goal
Awesome videos, I do gaming with my kids as well. Question, what mics are you using?
Nice. I only got it the other day, but now he's using a Rode NT-USB Microphone. Still need a few bits like a boom arm, so the mic can be closer to his mouse while recording.

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
Awesome, thats a good Unidirectional Mic. Check out Amazon or Ebay for deals, I see deals come through the bidding side sometimes.

Have you though about joining the audio with him as well?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
"Time to get shredded Fallen King" is going to be my new catch phrase. Fun videos! Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: EvaWar
OP
OP
EvaWar

EvaWar

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.evawar.com
Subscriber Goal
Awesome, thats a good Unidirectional Mic. Check out Amazon or Ebay for deals, I see deals come through the bidding side sometimes.

Have you though about joining the audio with him as well?
Yeah I been keeping an eye out. For me joining in the videos, we may do one or 2 like that, but I think he'll end up being better on camera than I would :)

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
Yeah I been keeping an eye out. For me joining in the videos, we may do one or 2 like that, but I think he'll end up being better on camera than I would :)

HaHa good point. I need to get away from the Mic and let my son do his thing..