• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel This time my family wanted to record too.

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
User name: Volquez Robloxx
Title of introduction: This time my family wanted to record too.
Your name/ Alias: Volquez
Where are you from? United States / Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was actually watching a how to video on something (cant remember) & my spiddey senses were tingeling and i notice the "TB" icon on the right side of that persons screen, I then started my investigation like an FBI :D
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Ive always been good at giving advice to others, I figured why not do it here as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show parents, kids, & all that anything is possible if you stay consistent & have some patience, also some strategy too. & of course generate income to support/fund my generational wealth dream/goal.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly if not every 3 days.
What are your hobbies? Besides creating content, I enjoy how to and personal development videos. & any outdoor activities, including the race track (cars)
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a multi trillionaire, creating generational wealth, helping special need kids/families. ( my daughter was born with a club foot) & nephew is Autistic.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcyKhLzJNmQSxZCQORVO5hA?sub_confirmation=1