• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel FaniBath Channel discusses "FaniBath" a budget friendly, eco-friendly and skin friendly toilet paper moistener. We also discuss other products that f

FaniBath

User name: FaniBath
Title of introduction: FaniBath Channel discusses "FaniBath" a budget friendly, eco-friendly and skin friendly toilet paper moistener. We also discuss other products that fit into those categories. And products that are cruelty free.
Your name/ Alias: Mandy
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I forget.....probably searching for a "how to get more views" video on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need a sense of community as I try to learn YouTube. Not very familiar with how to use Facebook Groups so this seems like a good alternative. I am just starting so I need a lot of support.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to monetize it by becoming a great resource for my audience.
How frequently do you upload? weekly -- Wednesday is my current day
What are your hobbies? Dogs and fitness
What is your biggest dream? Financial independence and philanthropy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYMuB2Xmr1wMa6p_NLZO9LA

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Hello Mandy, Welcome to the forums!

Its always nice to have those fun thumbnails, makes people want to click on it!

Keep it up,

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: FaniBath

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
My first thought was "this sounds like a Shark Tank episode!"

Welcome!

Reactions: FaniBath
OP
OP
F

FaniBath

Thanks for replying everyone! I'm baack.....and still in need of major help :) Will try to stay on the forums more consistently and will check all of your channels out!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @FaniBath, welcome to our awesome community. This is a great place for you to find great support with growing your channel so feel free to ask questions you'd like some answers for.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png