• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other OK, it is now a new week (w/o 6-September). What are your goals this week?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Me:
- First collaboration video goes live Wednesday
- Experimenting with subtitles in Spanish and Hindi
- Goal - shoot two videos this week. 3 is the stretch goal.

Reactions: Emmanuel Opare

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
1. Keep spending a lot of time with the same game as last week hoping to get good enough to make tutorials (it's complex game probably need at least 100 hours to get to that level).
2. Work out at least once. Failed with this goal last week.
3. Will probably not publish a new video on my main channel this week because of #1 so I might do some work on a video for my second channel.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
the week is over, but I did manage to catch up on some long ignored emails, so I got that going for me. I also got my new computer up and running.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
1. Keep spending a lot of time with the same game as last week hoping to get good enough to make tutorials (it's complex game probably need at least 100 hours to get to that level).
2. Work out at least once. Failed with this goal last week.
3. Will probably not publish a new video on my main channel this week because of #1 so I might do some work on a video for my second channel.
I'm going to ask you to go ahead and work out for me as well. I'm in denial...

the week is over, but I did manage to catch up on some long ignored emails, so I got that going for me. I also got my new computer up and running.
Hey, cool! Glad to hear things are coming together!

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
A new week goal.
-Add translations to all my videos in at least 5 top languages of my channel audience.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
A new week goal.
-Add translations to all my videos in at least 5 top languages of my channel audience.
Cool!

I've been experimenting with Rev, but it can be pricy. How are you thinking of doing it?

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm currently searching on google. I may decide to use TubeBuddy tool to do that which is only possible if I upgrade to a higher license. There is also automatic upload on YouTube which I believe to be reliable. I used them yesterday. You can also try it.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm currently searching on google. I may decide to use TubeBuddy tool to do that which is only possible if I upgrade to a higher license. There is also automatic upload on YouTube which I believe to be reliable. I used them yesterday. You can also try it.
I've used the automatic quite a bit. The think I really like about Rev is that they provide captions for the original video language (English in my case) as well as the captions in the language you choose.

I actually just took part in a focus group for Rev and told them that I thought they were pricy for someone just trying to test the value of captions. Don't know if they will offer a "starter pack", but we'll see.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Can you tell me more about this Rev?
Its a service that uses native language speakers to provide captions for your videos. You can actually like your channel with them and they will automatically upload and configure the alternate languages for you.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Its a service that uses native language speakers to provide captions for your videos. You can actually like your channel with them and they will automatically upload and configure the alternate languages for you.
Okay thanks for the info. Should I just search for Rev or YouTube or thereΓÇÖs another name I can use to search for them?