• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel In my videos I try to show the benefits of an healthy diet and how to try to cure many disease just by eating the right food .

mirna280

User name: mirna280
Title of introduction: In my videos I try to show the benefits of an healthy diet and how to try to cure many disease just by eating the right food .
Your name/ Alias: Mirna280
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching a video from youtube talking about how you can grow your channel and imrove it and the guy mention tubeduddy. he said you should download this application it will help you find the correct keyword to use for your you tube title and more.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my youtube channel almost 2 months ago, and I uploaded several videos on my channel. But i don't get that much views and subscribers. I like to hear from others about there success and to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is about how to live healthy just by eating the right diet . In this forum I like to get advise from people how to grow my channel.
How frequently do you upload? every other 2 days
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to grow up my channel , that I can quit my job and go to school to study and be a nutritioniste.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfuTPc9FuSjE4ur4MUOY0g?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @mirna280, welcome to our community. I might have to look into your channel. I definitely need to start eating healthier. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.