• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Thanks for having me

Chris MusX

User name: Chris MusX
Title of introduction: Thanks for having me
Your name/ Alias: Chris MusX
Where are you from? Frankenstein / Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Searching for support
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Searching for other youtubers I can have a dialog with, find new people and get some new ideas. I wuld like to learn frome others and exchandge experiances
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wuld like to grow my audiance and finde new people who like my content and support my project that I canproduce and releas my songs
How frequently do you upload? Every two weeks untill now but I want to make an higher upload frquence. I want to do a music video every sond week and at least one video per week from my new started tutorial series
What are your hobbies? Exept making music, cycling, tennis, theater
What is your biggest dream? Play at Rock am Ring
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq25sbWxsX8WVhse4wHKU0g

OP
OP
Chris MusX

Chris MusX

Hi I am Chris from Frankenstein Germany,
I am a musican and producer . I just build up my own studio the "Laermlabor" (means something like noise lab) and want to do exept my songs tutorial videos about recording.
If you got some ideas, critics or something else you want to say, let me know. I`m interested in everythimg you have to say.

Laute Grüße Chris