• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel I run a real estate team and have posted hundreds of videos without giving thought to how to promote them. I'm here to listen and learn.

Tom Grisak

User name: Tom Grisak
Title of introduction: I run a real estate team and have posted hundreds of videos without giving thought to how to promote them. I'm here to listen and learn.
Your name/ Alias: Grizwold
Where are you from? Dallas, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Suggested to me by Joshua at BrokenPeanut.com
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To take my channel to a higher level.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Making it more organized, professional, and user friendly
How frequently do you upload? every other day or so
What are your hobbies? Golf and tennis when my knees hold up. We're a family of dog lovers and they've always been a big part of our lives.
What is your biggest dream? To continue to grow our real estate team. I'd like to double the volume in the next 4 years which is about when I'll be ready to pass the torch on to our wonderful vice president
YouTube Channel Link: UCdslYAy6noOxiugTmLNJkGQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The "keyword explorer" and "SEO studio" features are going to be your new best friends! As a former part-time Realtor I can see how those could have a huge impact on your channel!