• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk Edit Titles / Descriptions of videos within a Playlist

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
A great feature to add to TB would be the ability to bulk edit all titles or descriptions of all the videos within a certain playlist. I feel like this would be a super helpful tool to add to TB.
There are bulk edit options depending on your subscription level.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Seethe chat below:
Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 9.46.24 AM.png

Reactions: follow9na
OP
OP
A

andrewstewart536

Bulk update playlist option only gives me the following (see 2 screenshots). What I want to do is update all titles and descriptions within a certain playlist. All it lets me do is either adjust playlist privacy for all videos, video ordering, or to remove all videos. Within the Edit Playlist TB button, it just takes me to a screen where I can click each video in the playlist, but still have to manually go to each video on that left hand bar and go one by one, adjusting the titles, which isn't quick or efficient.

Bulk update playlist option only gives me the following (see 2 screenshots). What I want to do is update all titles and descriptions within a certain playlist. All it lets me do is either adjust playlist privacy for all videos, video ordering, or to remove all videos. Within the Edit Playlist TB button, it just takes me to a screen where I can click each video in the playlist, but still have to manually go to each video on that left hand bar and go one by one, adjusting the titles, which isn't quick or efficient.
And I do have Legend license btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.55.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.55.16 PM.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.55.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.55.26 PM.png
    139 KB · Views: 155

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
They have the bulk find/replace actions. That would allow you to replace parts of the title and descriptions. That's the feature I've personally used.

That said, the TubeBuddy team is pretty responsive in these threads, so I'll defer to them.

Vine_Gaming

Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy, can I ask you to edit my title? I tried to edit it many times but it does not match the SEO title.
My title is: 1- What is the most effective Surprise Tactics for Sima Yi on Army Of One 01 |Dynasty Legends (Global).
2- How to gain considerable damage Sun Ce on Devil Incarnate 02 |Dynasty Legends (Global).