• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey y'all! I'm a gamer who sings!

Ninekit

User name: Ninekit
Title of introduction: Hey y'all! I'm a gamer who sings!
Your name/ Alias: I go by the name Ninekit on the internet!
Where are you from? I'm from the small island of Singapore!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Funnily enough, I found out about TubeBuddy when I started rewatching a YouTuber who I haven't watched in a really long time - EvanTubeHD!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I checked out a video on why our videos sometimes don't do well even though they appear on the front page of a search, where the host in the video recommended us to join the forums and be active in the community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, I plan to get at least 1000 subscribers by the end of this year.. Which is quite a big goal in my perspective.. But I'll try.. Other than that, I also plan to improve my playing on the Piano, Ukulele, Guitar, Violin, and Trumpet, which I've started playing since lockdown! I can't wait to show my audience what I can do in the future!
How frequently do you upload? I usually do my best to post every weekday. However, with my internship coming up, and a lot of projects to finish, I am only able to post 3 weekly.. Which isn't a lot for a gaming channel.. But I still try my best to make them look good!
What are your hobbies? I play games, go cycling, play the Trumpet, Piano, Guitar, Ukulele and Violin! Oh, and I create games too!
What is your biggest dream? To be a well known Game Developer and YouTuber! While still being able to learn other things for fun!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX-UivtM9LFDcO2bZshMp-A

• Love
Reactions: HalfwayDcent

HalfwayDcent

Not going to lie your title to this post caught my attention and then I listened to your Photograph Ed Sheeran cover. I don't think I have ever hit subscribe so fast. Love how talented you are. Singing goals. Keep it up.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I checked out a few of your videos and was hoping you were singing while playing! Check out Fitzyhere and the whole team doing the Donkey Kong Rap. I laugh every time I see that video.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Ninekit, welcome to our community. I have to agree with @HalfwayDcent, your title was intriguing. I don't make singing videos on YT but I do love karaoke. Twitch Sings is my favorite though sadly it's being shut down in a few months.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.