• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Promote Same Video in Different Languages - Translate Youtube Videos

itsmedavid

Hi I just created a fitness channel. At the moment I have 3 videos showing
different exercises for different body parts (no voiceover just background
music)

Can I create 5 or 10 different channels (each channel a different language
:english, spanish, italian, french etc) uploading same video? I know youtube
allows to upload same video with different languages if they have voiceover...
but for those videos without voiceover?

I would only change the end of the videos (the slides where I ask viewers to click on
the description to visit my website, in the different languages) and the
youtube end screens)

Obviously I would use different titles and descriptions for each language to
optimize around those keywords..

Anyone here has any experience doing this?

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Posting the same video with same content is in violation with Youtube's forum guideline. As you know whenever you upload a video on youtube, it is assigned with a unique content ID, these parameters might impact your network of youtube channels.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Posting the same video with same content is in violation with Youtube's forum guideline. As you know whenever you upload a video on youtube, it is assigned with a unique content ID, these parameters might impact your network of youtube channels.
But he can post the same video with different graphics or music, right? For example, I make two videos, one in Spanish and another in English from time to time. The content per se is the same.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Can I create 5 or 10 different channels (each channel a different language
:english, spanish, italian, french etc) uploading same video? I know youtube
allows to upload same video with different languages if they have voiceover...
but for those videos without voiceover?

I would only change the end of the videos (the slides where I ask viewers to click on
the description to visit my website, in the different languages) and the
youtube end screens)

Obviously I would use different titles and descriptions for each language to
optimize around those keywords..

Anyone here has any experience doing this?
What's the point in having 5-10 differant channels if the videos are without voiceovers? Just caption the videos with differant languages and save yourself a lot of hassle in the long run.

There are some channels, mostly move productions and companies like SONY, that have multiple channels that upload the same video multiple times, but they also have different languages.

I think in the long run, having too many differant language channels will spread yourself too thin. Most countries understand English to some level, and if they don't, that's where translations in your captions come into play. I have a large spanish and Indian audience and I don't even do anything in those languages. So I think people put too much emphesis on the need for multiple languages when I don't think you really need to worry about it. Focus on English, and spend the energy on other channels and uploads, into captions and translations instead.