• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I am Ray Floatwithme a Dutch composer and piano enthousiast. I make compositions for film and many other music creativity

floatwithme

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: floatwithme
Title of introduction: I am Ray Floatwithme a Dutch composer and piano enthousiast. I make compositions for film and many other music creativity
Your name/ Alias: Ray alias floatwithme
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? I am a Tubebuddy pro user.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Following many of you on the community and joining live sessions, thanks to Nick Niminn, Roberto Blake, Andrew Kan
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to let people give a home feeling when listening to my music and watching video's, if my music and film inspires friends to do a collab or start making music their own, or give comments on my music, its the greatest compliment you can have.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, sometimes with creative block on monthly base
What are your hobbies? I work in IT but my passion is composing music, or being busy with home automation
What is your biggest dream? To keep healthy, because to personal experience health is the most precious thing you can have in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/floatwithme

Last edited:
OP
OP
floatwithme

floatwithme

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Feraldy, selmat malam, apa kabar?

Thank you so much for your great comment and listening to my music, I really appriciate this a lot.

I wish you a great week !

Cheers
Ray

Reactions: Feraldy Naufal