• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm Pooper, a memeposter who makes mostly gaming and anime-related OC memes.

Pooper2471

User name: Pooper2471
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm Pooper, a memeposter who makes mostly gaming and anime-related OC memes.
Your name/ Alias: Pooper
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTube expert whose face I mistook for ReviewTechUSA.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I wanted to get advice from others on how to improve my channel and get more views.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Someday, I'd like to have at least one of my videos get 1M views.

I also someday want to be able to create videos longer than 5 minutes without becoming creatively drained.
How frequently do you upload? Honestly, I don't have a fixed upload schedule. I upload whenever I get an idea I like and whenever I'm able to create.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, some anime, making memes and content, bike riding, meditating, writing
What is your biggest dream? To someday be one of the best Smash players. It hasn't been easy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_aIQcw5BDH4ZGqVRCpKsg

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!