• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How do some of you make titles for your video?

leroygaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am curious how some of you come up with titles for your video? I generally make one myself and also generate one for SEO. I see what I like better. If I can, I will combine the original with a generated title I enjoy.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm lucky as most of my videos pretty much title themselves (I have a travel channel, so it's often the name of where I am). But I also put it into the keyword explorer and play around with the word order a little to see if it ranks higher in a different order whilst still sounding human and not like something from Wish.

OP
OP
leroygaming

leroygaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I give the video a watch when I get home from work. I have my keywords in my title and description box.

dcrafted

TubeBuddy User
www.dcrafted.com
Subscriber Goal
All My Research Help me get the best Title for my videos, TubeBuddy, YouTube Search, Google Search, Competition Analysis helps big time in selecting Best Title for my Video.

Pooper2471

I try to balance between descriptive words and direct words depending on which words will or will not be demonetized. List is here, for those who are curious:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
For me, I just put in the searchable bit (so in this case, I'd put the anime title, episode, and reaction) and then the compelling bit, which honestly is just whatever I could conjure at the time XD

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My videos are mainly product reviews so It's easy enough for me..
Might add something after the product name like "worth the money?" or "smell good all day" etc

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I try to make the title as simple as I can and try to include as many details