• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Greetings from MagicBrad (Minneapolis, MN)

MagicBrad

User name: MagicBrad
Title of introduction: Greetings from MagicBrad (Minneapolis, MN)
Your name/ Alias: MagicBrad
Where are you from? Minneapolis, Minnesota
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My interest in joining the TubeBuddy Forum, is to get to know other YouTubers and learn from their success. Also to make friends and connections to collaborate on YouTube for mutual gain. Possibly find Co-Host(s) and/or Guest(s) for my Video Show.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get my channel up to the 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours to be monetized and also increase viewership and following.
How frequently do you upload? I've uploaded up to 5 times in a day, however this is because I am interviewing guests and the interviews are raw and unedited.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are magic (I was a full time performer in the late 70s 80s and 90s) I also enjoy watching UFC fights.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to earn a scalable passive income as a super successful Affiliate Marketer promoting and selling products and services online.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MagicBradPresents