• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Enthusiastic

Muahhzyrahh

User name: Muahhzyrahh
Title of introduction: Enthusiastic
Your name/ Alias: Zyrah
Where are you from? Connecticut
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy about 2 years ago, I was looking for apps that could help and give me some tips as a small youtuber. TubeBuddy definitely helped me so much.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be able to connect with more youtubers and help others with things i may know that they need advice on.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish making my supporters, friends and family proud. It means so much to have a following that looks up to me. I would also love to start up my own small business, maybe beauty!
How frequently do you upload? My upload schedule is 1 video per week. I post whenever, could be Friday, Wednesday, any day. But there is always a new video every week, do definitely turn on those notifications!
What are your hobbies? I love reading, hiking, singing, yoga, cooking, crafts, and so much more. I would love to show yΓÇÖall everything else I could do and by doing that I am slowly uploading more and more of my day to day life.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dreams in life is to become an influencer.
YouTube Channel Link: Www.Youtube.com/muahhzyrahh